Below there are some captions you can use while you are on home quarantine, self-isolating yourself.
Quarantine Captions for Instagram
In these difficult times, by the intention of assisting you there, I have collected Quarantine captions for Instagram and other social media to boost positivity and a little bit of humor.
Here are the best quarantine captions for Instagram.
- In Isolationship ❤ .
- Coffee is my best friend in Quarantine.
- Darling in a world full of the corona, let me be your Sanitizer.
- Will you be my Quarantine?
- I want to get Quarantined with you.
- Having Trouble forcing yourself to stay at home? Shave your eyebrows off!
- Would ya all keep your asses at home? I have shit to do this summer.
- These days it feels like the world is spinning out of control as we stand by watching unable to do anything.
- Quarantine & Chill.
- I don’t like to brag but I have been avoiding people since way before coronavirus.
- Imagine Quarantine without WiFi.
- While we are indoors, Nature is having a party!
- Instead of freaking out about these constraints, Embrace them, Let them guide you!
- The easiest way to become a superhero is NOW! Just Stay At Home!
- All you introverts in the house, Isn’t it the best time of our lives!
- If I am self-isolating it’s going to be with a good book!
- Books are my best friends in Quarantine.
- SUNDAY = ALL THE OTHER DAYS.
Need some captions about coffee? you can check out these Coffee Captions for Instagram
Quarantine Selfie Captions
While we are stuck at home, there is nothing much to do. Some of you may have the habit of uploading daily selfies on your Instagram. This time try these quarantine captions for selfies which will cover the trending topic and thus boost your Instagram.
Here are the Quarantine Selfie Captions for Instagram.
- Quarantine Day 45. This is me!
- Pajamas all day.
- I already ate all my quarantine snacks.
- The most boring thing in the world? Silence.
- Wake me up when we can travel again.
- License to chill.
- Bored in the house and I’m in the house bored.
- Roses are red, oceans are blue, this is me in isolation, how about you?
Also, check out these cool selfie captions for yourself.
Quarantine Quotes for Instagram Captions
The world is facing Corona Virus (COVID 19) attack. Many Countries have gone in lockdown mode. People are trying their best to quarantine themselves by staying at home.
With no vaccine invented self-isolation is the best thing, we can do right now. During Quarantine you can do your hobbies, work on self-improvement, and spread positivity. Self-isolation quotes can help you through these difficult times.
Here are some of the best Quarantine quotes which can be used as Instagram Captions.
- Maybe by social distancing, we will actually socially connect.
- CoronaVirus has proved that everything around us is so temporary.
- Because of Covid-19, you have more time for yourself. Use it wisely.
- Everything will be okay in the end. If it is not okay, then it is not the end.
- Staying in is the new going out.
- In a time of Destruction, Create Something.
- Keep Calm because Time will heal everything!
- We’ve taken a lot of things for granted. Let’s stop and acknowledge!
- If you can stay positive in a negative situation, You Win!
- In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity.
- First time in history, We can save the human race by lying in front of the TV and doing nothing. Let’s not screw this up!
- The quarantine stopped me from seeing you but, it never stopped me from loving you from my heart.
- One day this will be over. And we will be grateful for life in ways we never felt possible before!
Funny Quarantine Captions for Instagram
First of all, quarantine is no fun. Sitting home all day with no going out. But you can always use this enormous time by learning skills, reading books that you always wanted to read, etc. You can also boost positivity and humor by using these funny quarantine Instagram captions in your pictures.
Here are the funny quarantine captions.
- Time for a quaran-tini.
- A couple of weeks of isolation with the family. What can go wrong?
- The destination for today: ISOLATION.
- I followed my heart, and it led me to the REFRIGERATOR.
- The only nation I’m visiting now is imagination.
- Is today boring for you? Go outside and lick a stranger’s face.. that should spice things up a bit.
- Day 45 without sports: Found a young lady sitting by my side. Apparently, she’s my wife. She seems nice.
- Prediction – There will be a major baby boom in 9 months and then one day in 2033, we shall see the rise of the QUARANTEENS.