Captions play a vital role in every Instagram post. For that cute photo of your cat or picture of both of you, there are captions for cat pictures that are categorized into different headings. Go till the end of the post and in the end, you will find some bonus cat captions waiting for you.
Captions for Cat Pictures
In the time of the pandemic, while staying at home taking a nap with your cat or taking selfies with it. This is all we can do now. So if you are looking for some cat picture captions to show your love for the cat. I got your back. The list below will help you find a suitable caption.
Here are the best captions for cat pictures on Instagram
- Meow is the time to chill with my cat.
- I’m glad my cat can’t talk: he knows too much.
- Maximum happiness, meow-nimum effort.
- Cats are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole.
- Happiness is falling asleep to the sound of your cat purring.
- You had me at meow.
- The road to my heart is paved with paw prints.
- When I’m with you, I’m feline good.
- Cuteness overloaded.
- Boys? Whatever. Cats? Forever.
- I fall in love with every cat I see.
- Not all angels have wings. Sometimes they have whiskers.
- People who hate cats will come back as mice in their next lives.
- Cats are like music. You can’t explain their worth to people who don’t understand.
Cat Captions for Instagram
Instagram is a great platform to post cute cat pictures and gain a lot of attention. Whether you have a separate Instagram account for your cat or you want to post picture of your pet cat on our own Instagram. These cat Instagram captions will help you boost our post gaining a lot to get likes and followers.
Below there is a list of cute cat captions.
- Meow’s it going?
- All you need is love… and a cat.
- She came, she purred, she conquered.
- The cats are in charge. I just live here.
- There is no such thing as an ordinary cat.
- Meow chika meow meow.
- Cat me if you can.
- I am a Catwoman.
- You’re a dog person? Are you kitten me?
- I’m a cataholic.
- We’ve got catitude.
- Thanks fur loving me.
- Home is where the cat is.
- At night house cats become house leopards.
Cat Puns for Instagram
Feeling punny? Well these puns about cat can be useful as Instagram captions.
- So fur so good.
- Best furends.
- Anything is paws-ible with a cat by your side.
- I love you meow and furever.
- Let’s spend furrever together.
- You gotta be kitten me right meow.
- Zero fluffs given.
- Sometimes you have to paws the world. Just like right now.
- I’m so fur-tunate to have a best friend like mew.
Funny Cat Captions for Instagram
Cats are generally lazy in nature. They are always sleepy. But when they get angry, they go crazy. Cats will not hesitate to scratch you if you annoy them. If your cat is giving you a funny look or did something silly then throw these funny cat quotes on Instagram, I have made a list below.
Here are the funny cat captions.
- You don’t own cats. They own you.
- Think about it — if the world was flat, cats would have pushed everything off of it by now.
- I’ve got a funny feline about this.
- Ain’t no meowtin high enough to keep me from you.
- When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without further introduction.
- When I floof, you floof, we floof.
- Dogs have owners; cats have staff.
- Cats rule, and dogs drool.
- There is no snooze button on a cat that wants breakfast.
- All visitors must be approved by the cat.
Kitten Captions for Instagram
When I look at a kitty, I feel like there is no cuter thing than this. Kittens seem to get more attention than grown cats. A suitable caption for our kitten with its cute photo will bring you significant more number of likes and followers.
Here are the cute kitten captions for Instagram
- You gotta be kitten me right meow.
- Looking good, feline better.
- Kittens are angels with whiskers.
- It is impossible to keep a straight face in the presence of one or more kittens.
- The smallest feline is a masterpiece.
- What did the kitten have for breakfast? Mice Krispies!
- I’m a smitten kitten.
- A kitten is in the animal world what a rosebud is in the garden.
- A kitten is the delight of a household. All-day long a comedy is played out by an incomparable actor.
Cat Quotes for Instagram
Want to know what other people have to say about cats. I have handpicked the best quotes on cats in this list below. These quotes are sarcastic, cute, and also reflects the importance of cats in our lives.
Here are the best cat quotes on the internet.
- “Cats rule the world.” – Jim Davis
- “What greater gift than the love of a cat.” – Charles Dickens
- “The cat does not offer services; the cat offers itself.” – William S. Burrows
- “I love cats more than I love most people.” – Amy Lee
- “Time spent with a cat is never wasted.” – Sigmund Freud
- “If cats could talk, they wouldn’t.” – Nan Porter
- “Cats will outsmart dogs every time.” – John Grogan
- “In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.” – Terry Pratchett
- “An ordinary kitten will ask more questions than any five year old.” – Carl Van Vechten
- “Cats are a mysterious kind of folk.” – Sir Walter Scott
- “How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven.” – Robert A. Heinlein
- “I used to love dogs until I discovered cats.” – Nafisa Joseph
Bonus Cat Instagram Captions
Black Cat Captions
- I like my coffee black – like my cat.
- The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.
- What Is a Black Cat’s Favorite Song? Three Blind Mice.
- A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.
- So exhausted. I’ve only slept 15 hours today.
- You cannot look at a sleeping cat and feel tense.
- The reason I sleep all day is because my human has poor taste in binge watching.
- My selfies are just better with you in them.
- The time is meow for a selfie with my cat.
- I paw-fer my selfies with cats.
- The angriest little cat in hisstory.
Captions for cat pictures during Halloween
- Black cat on a fence; Halloween two days hence.
- Looking to make this Halloween purrfect.
- When black cats prowl, and pumpkins gleam, may luck be yours on Halloween.
- For my cat to not wear a costume this year would be cat-astrophic.
Thanks for visiting CaptionLand. I hope you got what you came for.