Are you looking for the paint captions for your Instagram post? If yes, then you are in the right place. I have categorized painting captions for Instagram into four titles. Check out the table of contents for better navigation.
Painting Captions for Instagram
There are a lot of painting quotes out there, but most are detailed and long. So to assist you I have collected some of the best painting Instagram captions which are short, inspirational, and to the point.
The best painting captions are as follows.
- “Painting is self-discovery. Every good artist paints what he is.”
- “I am happy to be alive as long as I can paint.”
- “Every canvas is a journey all its own.”
- The only time I feel alive is when I’m painting.
- “I paint the spirit and soul of what I see
- “A painting requires a little mystery, some vagueness, and some fantasy.”
- “Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is a painting that is felt rather than seen.”
- “I decided I would fill the emptiness in me with God and with paint.”
- “You want me to explain myself! give me a brush, not a pen”
- “All you need to paint is a few tools, a little instruction, and a vision in your mind.”
- If you hear a voice within you say you cannot paint, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.
For More Detailed Caption for Art and Painting Visit Here.
Captions for Paintings made by you
If you made a painting pouring all your skills, heart, and soul into it, it deserves to be on social media like Instagram, Facebook, etc. Coming up with a good caption for your masterpiece art would be difficult. Don’t worry, you can choose one of these captions which express your feeling and love for the painting
Here are the Instagram captions for painting.
- “Painting is just another way of keeping a diary.”
- Everything you can imagine is real.”
- “I dream my painting and I paint my dream.”
- “I draw better than I talk.”
- Painting doesn’t have to be pretty. It has to be meaningful.”
- “I never paint dreams or nightmares. I paint my own reality.”
- Painting is silent poetry.
- I paint self-portraits because I am the person I know best.
Self Portrait Quotes and Captions
Any self-portrait defines the artist. It is a wonderful branch of art. While posting these self-portraits on Instagram you will need some of the best self-portrait captions. So here are the best self-portrait quotes.
- Self-portraits are a way of revealing something about oneself. – Eric Kandel
- None of us is born with the right face. It’s a tough job being a portrait photographer. Imogen Cunningham
- Every portrait that is painted with feeling is a portrait of the artist, not of the sitter. – Oscar Wilde
- Every man’s work, whether it be literature, music or pictures or architecture, or anything else, is always a portrait of himself. – Samuel Butler
- One is never satisfied with the portrait of a person that one knows. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- My portraits are more about me than they are about the people I photograph. – Richard Avedon
- When I draw my caricature self-portrait, I always do a huge smile. – Rolf Harris
- Self-deceit is the most damaging trait. The remedy, for an artist, is to paint a self-portrait! – Scoot Kahn
More Self-portrait Quotes can be found here.
Painting Quotes for Instagram
These painting quotes are from famous artists and painters who ever lived. These paint quotes provide inspiration to all of the painters and artists out there. I collected some of my favorite painting quotes from the artists through the ages.
Here are the best painting quotes.
- “Every good painter paints what he is.”― Jackson Pollock
- “Paint it the color of your suit.”― Laure Lacornette
- “A painted surface is a real, living form.”― Kazimir Severinovich Malevich
- “Use your blood to paint. Keep painting until you faint. Keep painting until you die.”― Yoko Ono
- The painter will produce pictures of little merit if he takes the works of others as his standard.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “I did not know how to paint or even what to paint, but I knew I had to begin.”― Margaret Atwood
- “Painting something that defies the law of the land is good. Painting something that defies the law of the land and the law of gravity at the same time is ideal.”― Banksy
- “I paint my own reality. The only thing I know is that I paint because I need to, and I paint whatever passes through my head without any other consideration.”― Frida Kahlo
- “I love to look at art, I love to look at paintings, and I almost feel like the experience isn’t complete until I’ve made something of my own.”– Cecily Brown
More Painting Quotes can be found here
This website is all about providing all kinds of Captions for your Instagram Picture or any other social media. So Make sure you bookmark this site or Memorize captionland.com
Thanks for visiting CaptionLand. I hope you got what you came for.